Paperboard Bursting Strength Tester
HD-A504-2 is a sophisticated testing instrument that can directly detect the bursting resistance and bursting index of paper
According to the test standards, there are two types of rupture machines: high and low pressure:
Test cardboard, kraft paper, and thin cardboard using a low-pressure breaker, test thick cardboard with a high-pressure breaker, and use different breakers according to the burst resistance of the sample.
If you encounter problems, you can follow the steps below to troubleshoot
1.Make sure the air source is connected to the rupture machine
Reminder: Do not click the test if the air source is connected or not.
2. Turn on the machine to view the parameters
Check whether the point ratio is 85%, if not, change the breakpoint ratio to 85%
Paper, cardboard, and aluminum foil cannot be broken during the test
3. Check the silicone oil in the oil cup, the amount of oil should be 2/3 of the volume of the oil cup
4. Check whether the rubber film is damaged by observing the rubber film
5. Maintenance and maintenance of the instrument
1. Use environment:
Monitor the indoor temperature and humidity at any time to ensure that the instrument is tested in an environment where the relative humidity is less than 60%. The instrument room must be kept clean, free of corrosive gas, and no strong vibration. When working, ensure that the desktop is stable, away from electromagnetic interference and vibration, away from mobile phones, and the surrounding environment is required to be relatively quiet. Keep away from flammable and explosive materials.
Ensure that at most only two people are working in the instrument room at the same time, and the machine is operated by one person.
2. Instrument maintenance:
Daily maintenance: 1) When the oil in the oil cup on the instrument does not reach 2/3, please stop the test and add a small amount of silicone oil to the oil cup.
2) Regularly check the operating circuit of the machine, check whether the line is loose or damaged, and find an electrician to deal with it in time to prevent the risk of electric shock when using the machine.
3) Check the air source of the machine first after turning on the machine, and the air source can be tested only when the air source is normal.