Computer Control Box Compression Test Machine
Box Compression Test Machine is a test machine specially used to test the compression resistance of carton. It is suitable for pressure resistance, deformation and stacking test of corrugated boxes and honeycomb boxes. And take into account the pressure test of plastic drums (edible oil, mineral water), paper drums, cartons, paper cans, container containers (IBC barrels) and other containers.
1. The system adopts microcomputer control, with PVC operation panel, and the test process is completed automatically.
2. Provide 4 kinds of test methods: constant pressure measurement deformation; shape deformation resistance; maximum crush force; stacking code
3. LED digital display screen dynamically displays sample number, sample deformation, real-time pressure, and initial pressure
4. The system is equipped with single-phase power supply, which is dragged by DC to ensure the adjustability, accuracy and stability of the test speed.
5. Intelligent configuration such as limit stroke protection, overload protection, and fault prompts to ensure user safety
6. Ultra-lightweight structure design, can adapt to the load requirements of various floors
7. Equipped with a micro printer to facilitate data printout
The DC motor drive transmission system is used to form the pressure plate of the pressure plate through the chain. The high-precision force value sensor accurately reflects the load condition of the test piece. The microcomputer system collects and processes the test parameters, and the output shows the test result.
1 load cell for highest accuracy
Panasonic servo motor w/ DC variable speed drive system, high-precision mechanical ball screw rod
kgf, Ibf, N etc
Load cell Resolution
Parallelism of Platens
Parallel within ±2.5mm
Effective test area
10 ±3mm/min (0.01~200mm/min adjustable)
Load, displacement, speed
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat
|Minimum order quantity||1||Supply Capacity|
|Place of origin||Packing details|